Duck Hatch Talk

Everything I've read says that as long as they're dry and active (meaning they're not still exhausted from hatching I would guess) that they can go swimming on day 1 as long as they're supervised. Which of course is silly because how could you not be glued to a sight that adorable??

Everything I've read says that as long as they're dry and active (meaning they're not still exhausted from hatching I would guess) that they can go swimming on day 1 as long as they're supervised. Which of course is silly because how could you not be glued to a sight that adorable??

You know it ;)

Congratulations to your new ducklings it will give me a hint on what it will be like when my cross-border hatch and good pictures they are adorable

Cool, I found it's really easy to lose track of time when you are staring into a box, LOL. Hopefully this spring I can get some duck eggs to hatch, my daughter especially want to try hatching them. We have an affinity for their cute beaks and big feet. I'll get through the Easter hatch first and decide from there.
One of the cutest things you will ever see is the little ducky head tilt. I know they are turning their head so they can look at you, but it is SOOOO adorable. It just makes me melt.
love.gif

First bath/swim

Drying off

Congrats on your great hatch! They are so cute and fuzzy!

Back
Top Bottom