duck leg issue

Was that a niacin deficiency or birth problem?
if you are asking me, my duck Ali was hatched w/leg issues. i made her special shoes out of plastic. they seemed to help for a while. then i would put her in the tub every day for exercise and i would make her walk/for exercise, every day. i started her out walking a few feet each day, 3xs a day and increased it. then when she went out to the big duck house w/all my other ducks she seemed to get worse; most likely cuz of the river rock floor i have in there is uneven for her. i would carry her alot to and from for a couple of months and then i noticed she was hobbling around much better, so i stopped carrying her. she is my special handicaped sweetheart and i do not believe she will get any better than she is, but she gets to her destination when and as fast as she chooses... she is so sweet. i think she is sight handicapped also, she does not see my hand when it is right in front of her beak, she see better on ea side.
i have a youtube video of her when she was a few weeks old and i made a video of her a few days ago. cher the videos out if your interested.
thanks
ETA pic

This is Ali napping today in the back yard. She stretches out her legs. Most of the time it is only her left leg she stretches out.
Hope this helps anyone.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom