Duck tummy noises

Love doxies and ducks

In the Brooder
Nov 1, 2022
My female khaki campbell ( age 4 months) has been having a lot of gurgling noises from her tummy. Other than that, she seems fine. The noises from her tummy are very loud. I'm just a bit worried about her ( Gracie is her name). My other 3 ducks ( 1 hen & 2 drakes) seem to be okay. If anyone knows anything about the tummy worries or any information of where to find more info.... please let me know. Thanks

My female khaki campbell ( age 4 months) has been having a lot of gurgling noises from her tummy. Other than that, she seems fine. The noises from her tummy are very loud. I'm just a bit worried about her ( Gracie is her name). My other 3 ducks ( 1 hen & 2 drakes) seem to be okay. If anyone knows anything about the tummy worries or any information of where to find more info.... please let me know. Thanks
Their tummies do tend to make noises similar to us. I can sometimes hear crackling from my girls, which is their gizzards grinding up food and grit.

If you're worried that this may be abnormal, maybe you could record the sound and upload to YouTube or something similar, so that you can link it here?
That way we should be able to tell if it's not quite right

Back
Top Bottom