Duck Videos Thread!

She talks almost constantly, except when her head is underwater.
smile.png
Yeah, but she doesn't like it as much as James.
Haha. Cute talking Elizabeth. Aw, James doesn't mind.

OK, WOW. They are very strong girls. Who can lift off at a dead stop like that with a big burb body? Imagine their pectoral muscles. Then their shoulder ones too. I know I'd need a running start for sure. Then it's from water. Not like they have solid ground to push off of. Looks like the wings do kinda hit the water first to give the duck burb her first lift. Awesome video. Loved it. Neat to see ducks do bird stuff.
Nyasa is a boy.
tongue.png
Yeah, the wings definitely hit the water hard to take off like that! I haven't seen any of them do a running start on water, we don't have a big enough pond.

He walks around on the hard, concrete floor all alone when the other burds are on the beautiful, fresh green grass. Why???

She got sidetracked by something in the pen, and hung out in there for a few minutes to pik-poke at it and consider its merits as possibly-food while everyone else wandered off to play in a puddle!

Does it hurt their feet to be on the cement? She is really pretty!

Thank you! I don't think it bothers them any; they don't seem to avoid it at all or walk particularly gingerly across it. They spend most of the day on the grass (what shows in the video is maybe a quarter of my main yard) and just pass over the driveway to get to their backup buckets or one of the side yards
smile.png

She got sidetracked by something in the pen, and hung out in there for a few minutes to pik-poke at it and consider its merits as possibly-food while everyone else wandered off to play in a puddle!
That was cute. I liked that she didn't panic just meandered over after having a sip of water.

Back
Top Bottom