Duck with Bumblefoot (Warning Viewer Discretion Is Advised)

Igor was so excited to swim today, I was laughing hysterically because his reaction was so funny! He was in the sink while it was filling up, so he would tilt his head and open his bill so that the water would poor in! Also the little noises he was making, wiggling his ducky tail, and his cute faces, etc (all the cutest things a duck could do.) He also made a humongous mess all over the floor and me, which grandpa wasn't happy about, but he couldn't resist that cute face and took some pictures. Even though I had a huge mess to clean up, and I was a mess myself, I was happy, that he was happy. A lot of people think it's bizarre that we took a duck with us on vacation lol.

His foot looks much better:

All rapped up:

Back in his bin:

Nobody can resist this face:

Last edited:
What a great thread Destiny. You did an AWESOME job taking care of Igor and educating us all
thumbsup.gif

So happy to see Igor is doing so well and you're beautiful smiling face.

Renee

I just read all the posts in this tread. I must say that Igor is a very special duck. He is a trooper thats for sure. Destiny your care for him is just remarkable. I hope he continues getting better and thank you so much for sharing all this information with us. Please enter the contest and good luck I hope you win.

Give Igor a hug and kiss from me he's a very brave duck and you are a very special caring owner.

Back
Top Bottom