Duck with Bumblefoot (Warning Viewer Discretion Is Advised)

Picture of his foot for today:

From here it doesn't look much different. do you think there maybe something in there still.

I emailed the avian vet. They haven't gotten back with me yet, but that's ok cause we're going to Savannah tomorrow anyway. We can take him then.
Probably will need an apt don't you think? He sure is pretty.

Quote: Looks like pus to me.
sad.png

-Kathy

Looks like pus to me.
sad.png

-Kathy
Could very well be or a piece of what ever they got out, I have had parts of a splinter stay when working one out , just seems this has been going on quite a while now with no change for the better. Although it hasn't gotten any worse either kind of like a stand still. At least it doesn't look like it has spread any further up the foot.

Quote: It's amaizing what types of things can get stuck in them... Just had a rooster with "eye bumble"I was able to squeeze the pus out of his eye, but it kept building back up, so I got more aggressive and was able to get this foxtail to come out of his choanal slit:

Choanal Slit

-Kathy

Ok, I've got an appointment for 2:00 tomorrow. casportpony, you were right on for the exam-$55. The treatment price will vary, so we'll see. You know what's crazy? It took me hours to find the courage to make that phone call, but I can talk my head off when I write! My hands are still shaking! I don't know why I'm so scared to talk to people when I used to be really good at making friends with people. I was sitting in the bathroom just staring at the phone number lol. I finally decided to be brave, took a walk outside, and hit the call button. When I do talk to people, I put on a poker face, that's why a lot of people wouldn't think I am shy if they saw me. They think I'm stuck up, which is totally unfair. I'm home schooled, so I don't see a lot of people besides my 9 siblings and parents. I'm 15, and the oldest child :/

Ok, I've got an appointment for 2:00 tomorrow. casportpony, you were right on for the exam-$55. The treatment price will vary, so we'll see. You know what's crazy? It took me hours to find the courage to make that phone call, but I can talk my head off when I write! My hands are still shaking! I don't know why I'm so scared to talk to people when I used to be really good at making friends with people. I was sitting in the bathroom just staring at the phone number lol. I finally decided to be brave, took a walk outside, and hit the call button. When I do talk to people, I put on a poker face, that's why a lot of people wouldn't think I am shy if they saw me. They think I'm stuck up, which is totally unfair. I'm home schooled, so I don't see a lot of people besides my 9 siblings and parents. I'm 15, and the oldest child
hmm.png
Glad you were able to do it, and don't feel bad, I know lots of adults that have a really hard time making phone calls. Good luck there tomorrow!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom