Duckling breed identification help!

Angeltears247

Songster
Mar 16, 2018
Massachusetts
20180512_164449.jpg
My husband got me these 2 beautiful babies to add to my flock! I'm not sure what they are, the slip says "assorted ducks" and they are from Hoover's Hatchery. Is anybody able to help me with breed identification? My older ducks are all Khaki Cambell, they looked very different than these cuties as ducklings! These little ones both look like different breeds! Thanks in advance!! ☺☺
20180512_164511.jpg
20180512_164104.jpg

Could you get a picture of them standing from the side? In the pictures you provided, they look as if they have a more upright stance than a regular duckling. They may be some type of runner duck.

@peachyduckies
Duckling #1 side view:
View attachment 1385788 Duckling #2 from the side:View attachment 1385750 Thank you all for your help! Whatever breed they are they are precious!! ❤
Thanks for the pictures! Do you know if the first duckling always stands upright like the second duckling? It looks like the first duckling is crouching. If yes, I’m going with them being some type of runner, unless as they continue to mature they lose their tall stance.

Thanks for the pictures! Do you know if the first duckling always stands upright like the second duckling? It looks like the first duckling is crouching. If yes, I’m going with them being some type of runner, unless as they continue to mature lose they their tall stance.
They only stand tall like that when I try to take pictures of them...I think the camera scares them...but they both stand like duck #2 and waddle around their brooder...they are positively adorable!!

Back
Top Bottom