Duckling wheezing.

Why now? They won’t do it any more. Thanks
I just think because the children do not know what they are doing and whoever is supervising them either isnt supervising or does not know how to care for ducklings either so if they were supposed to be my ducks and they got sick because of poor care decisions I would want to take them immediately before anything else happens . Its going to take weeks for them to get their waterproofing oils back into their feathers and in the meantime if they get wet and chilled they can die. If and when you do take them you cant even leave the out in the rain until they are waterproof again.

Why now? They won’t do it any more. Thanks
If it has been done 4 times already these children are not responsible to be caring for live creatures. They might do something else next that is not good for them. They are not toys! I'm sorry but this is so sad and I hate it when people give live animals to teach children responsibilities at the animals expense. You can care for them better than the care they have been getting. Possibly give them some probiotics and a good home.

I just think because the children do not know what they are doing and whoever is supervising them either isnt supervising or does not know how to care for ducklings either so if they were supposed to be my ducks and they got sick because of poor care decisions I would want to take them immediately before anything else happens .
Amen.

Back
Top Bottom