Ducklings! New pics.

Where did you get your blue swedish ducklings from? I am trying to find a place that sells good quality blue swedish ducks and yours look like they have excellent coloring!

The two came from tractor supply. I'm not sure what hatchery they use. They're suprisingly friendly considering the guy grabbing them was joking around about 'The Claw Game' and was chasing them aroung the brooder! lol The brooder was SO CLEAN though considering they had them for 2 days when I got them and it was middle of the afternoon. They had about 20 ducklings left in one of their metal stock tanks. They had one of the one gallon chick fountains propped up on a few small pieces of 2x4's. Clean and dry though, I was pretty impressed.

I let them swim in the tub today. Didnt get very many good pics but I did get a couple cute ones. I took a little video too so hopefully I'll be able to get it uploaded soon.

Haha the rest are like huuhh??

Oh and I noticed they have feathers starting to come in.

Last edited:
love.gif

I let them swim in the tub today. Didnt get very many good pics but I did get a couple cute ones. I took a little video too so hopefully I'll be able to get it uploaded soon. Haha the rest are like huuhh?? Oh and I noticed they have feathers starting to come in.
They are precious!

The babies are 2 1/2 weeks old now and they've been on the back porch for a few days.

Heres some new pics. I moved the brooder on dirt today. I think I'll move it around daily so they dont make too much of a mess. They're still using the fake mama but only like 25% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom