Ducks are EVIL!!!!

DinosRBirds

Hunted by Moonlight
12 Years
Feb 1, 2011
Lake Huron,MI
The reason i'm posting this is so PEEPS WHO WANT DUCKS AND CHICKENS IN THE SAME COOP DON'T DO IT.
The ducks have been separated, and the chickens butts are fuzless...
This is the prosecuting evidence for evicting the ducks from the coop...

IN CONCLUSION, DUCKS ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!
Any suggestions for me in the future are appreciated.

Last edited:
And now a word for the ducks. . .

Ducks are not evil. Ducks are ducks. Chickens are chickens. In nature, they wouldn't be in the same habitat. There just might be a reason for that.

Last edited:
the drake needs some lady duck friends. A drake can do a lot of damage to a chicken that doesn't except his advances. and even if they do he can kill them, a drake has different male parts similar to a human that roosters don't have.

you need to keep them separated for a few months as his testosterone is almost in overdrive now.

Last edited:
the drake needs some lady duck friends. A drake can do a lot of damage to a chicken that doesn't except his advances. and even if they do he can kill them, a drake has different male parts similar to a human that roosters don't have.

you need to keep them separated for a few months as his testosterone is almost in overdrive now.

yeah, they're separated.
He has plenty of lady duck friends....

And now a word for the ducks. . .

Ducks are not evil. Ducks are ducks. Chickens are chickens. In nature, they wouldn't be in the same habitat. There just might be a reason for that.

Sorry, Linn Bee, facts and logic shall not prevail.
hu.gif
'Evil' is pretty much the domain of man. Animals just do what they are genetically programmed to do. The object is to be smarter than or exhibit more common sense than the animal.

I had a duck pair that killed 4 chicks before we got rid of them. They were fine with the chickens bigger than them, but we had 4 chicks with a broody hen that they deliberately went after, killed, and ate.

Back
Top Bottom