Dumpster Diving-Garage Sale-Goodwill-Thrift Store & Craigslist Finds

I adore Hagen Rekaker figures! Sadly I only have one though, the mini unicorn colt. I have a small collection of random miniature animal figures, but its the only HR I have for now. Your collection sounds wonderful!

I've managed to get some good thrift shop & yard sale finds lately.
A bible from 1850, Leather bound in excellent condition with all book plates intact and family history...
A dog barrier for an SUV, a ton of photo paper, a 1950s pet carrier, a bird crate, a miniature Samoyed figurine, storage drawers
Some herb & DIY books I'd been wanting.

Most recent find: A gallon of Benjamin Moore Paint. It's nearly brand new, and it was free! I got it from the local hazardous waste center; they give away most of the paint that gets dropped off to them.

Most recent find: A gallon of Benjamin Moore Paint. It's nearly brand new, and it was free! I got it from the local hazardous waste center; they give away most of the paint that gets dropped off to them.
Your lucky, my city doesn't accept paint. They tell residents to dry it out and then toss it. Good paint is expensive too. I use no VOC and its nearly $30 a gallon.

My Newest Finds: FREE ALL YOU CAN HAUL 2X2 Pallets! A little small I know but we are using SOME of them. I think my husband got 20 and 1/2 are usable by us.

A fence company in my area offers all you can haul scrap lumber for $11 a truck or truck and trailer full! Some of this is NEW wood, I got a couple things of plywood, and some old fencing wood. They had entire sections of old wooden fence that was still usable, we ran into people just picking up sections to put up a wood fence themselves, (ours cost around $3,000, so the more power to them if they can get the majority or even a portion of the wood at $11)

I picked this FREE cage up today. This lady used this for her mini monkey. Not sure what to do with the other thing-a-ma-jig. Perhaps store towels or something lite.

My Newest Finds: FREE ALL YOU CAN HAUL 2X2 Pallets! A little small I know but we are using SOME of them. I think my husband got 20 and 1/2 are usable by us.

A fence company in my area offers all you can haul scrap lumber for $11 a truck or truck and trailer full! Some of this is NEW wood, I got a couple things of plywood, and some old fencing wood. They had entire sections of old wooden fence that was still usable, we ran into people just picking up sections to put up a wood fence themselves, (ours cost around $3,000, so the more power to them if they can get the majority or even a portion of the wood at $11)

What a find! If you had a wood burning stove that stuff can really supplement a firewood supply.

Back
Top Bottom