Dumpster Diving-Garage Sale-Goodwill-Thrift Store & Craigslist Finds

Too bad I have to work (or maybe good for my wallet) that I can't make it to Dinky's since you listed from SW Indiana I figure you meant your taking them there. BTW on a different note is I69 going through the area between US 50 and Odon????
Well then take off on September 7th cause that's when I'm going.
thumbsup.gif
I was last up there in February and when you are headed east on 50 from Washington, I69 does cross it and there is usually a State Trooper sitting there. I can't remember exactly where but between Washington and Cannelsberg. I think its pretty close to the tractor place along there.

My Grandpa tried to buy an opened box of cheerios at an estate sale for a dollar.
lol.png
Don't know if that's a good find or not....

One of my all time fav. dumpster finds was an area rug for the basement [i asked before taking it Free shirts! for our house $10 totally wood front door we refinished and it looks great still works too.

Last week got a piece of wood for the chicken coop ladder ramp.
and a free dog house to remodel for coup nesting area

Ten concrete blocks 50 c. ea., some rabbit wire, a chicken waterer last mo. &
heat lamps & bulbs. dog cages for mobile chicken run

feeder [free]

Some fabric & yarn for crafting projects.

Most unsual: 100 pack paper plates in the package but opened were great for kids crafting one summer with pre-schoolersI was watching grand daughters. Our son thought I was nuts and then was amazed at all the things we made that summer using those paper plates!

One of my all time fav. dumpster finds was an area rug for the basement [i asked before taking it Free shirts!  for our house $10 totally wood front door we refinished and it looks great still works too.

Last week got a piece of wood for the chicken coop ladder ramp. 
and a free dog house to remodel for coup nesting area 

Ten concrete blocks 50 c. ea., some rabbit wire, a chicken waterer last mo. & 
heat lamps & bulbs.  dog cages for mobile chicken run  

feeder [free]

Some fabric & yarn for crafting projects. 

Most unsual: 100 pack paper plates in the package but opened were great for kids crafting one summer with pre-schoolersI was watching grand daughters. Our son thought I was nuts and then was amazed at all the things we made that summer using those paper plates! 

WOW!!! :thumbsup

Great score!

just bought a 99 dodge ram pickup for 2K and sold the momo rims and pirelli tires for 1500!

we just bought a sofa and loveseat at a thrift store for $15 and while recovering them I bought a used sewing machine on CL for $20, not knowing anything about it...
it turns out it was a swiss ELNA and i've had 3 people offer me hundreds to get it just in the last month.

Someone was giving away this recliner and a friend of mine just bought a house and is looking for furniture, so I got it. It is in PERFECT condition! Went to he guy's house to pick it up. He lives in an immaculate townhouse. It's so clean, you can eat off of the floor. He REALLY takes care of his belonging. The only reason he was giving it away was because he bought a new one for his back. He has back problems. I should have kept this for myself. :( ;)

Back
Top Bottom