Earwig in the EAR!

barnie.gif
That's creepy.

Oh yes I had one of those blasted things crawl in my ear last week while sleeping. Believe you me I awoke in a hurry and twisted my neck trying to get it out in a hurry. Of course the first thing I was thinking it could be was a Brown Recluse and it'd bite me in my ear and then you know the rest of the story.... Its funny how fast things can go thru' your mind when you're in a "tight spot"/fix.

Can anybody say HEEBEEJEEBEES(shudder) its surely a neck hair raising experience LOL

Jeff

Oh yes I had one of those blasted things crawl in my ear last week while sleeping. Believe you me I awoke in a hurry and twisted my neck trying to get it out in a hurry. Of course the first thing I was thinking it could be was a Brown Recluse and it'd bite me in my ear and then you know the rest of the story.... Its funny how fast things can go thru' your mind when you're in a "tight spot"/fix.

Can anybody say HEEBEEJEEBEES(shudder) its surely a neck hair raising experience LOL

Jeff

Oh my! I hope you didn't hurt yourself getting it out!

Oh my! I hope you didn't hurt yourself getting it out!
Naw, but it really creeped me out though at the time and I can handle pretty much all critters 'cept one in the ear. I can catch Blacksnakes in the nest getting eggs, pick up anything that bites as long as I'm behind the end that dishes out the punishment but when your at the mercy of something like that's already got a hold on you, the scene changes drastically LOL LOL
All this reminds me of the Ray Stevens video of the Squirrel that went berserk in the Pascagoula,MS church. LOL

Jeff

Last edited:
Naw, but it really creeped me out though at the time and I can handle pretty much all critters 'cept one in the ear. I can catch Blacksnakes in the nest getting eggs, pick up anything that bites as long as I'm behind the end that dishes out the punishment but when your at the mercy of something like that's already got a hold on you, the scene changes drastically LOL LOL

Jeff
I hear ya! It's the little critters that get to me too.

My aunt got an earwig in her ear when they were camping by the pool.. I opened a box and I found an 'Albino' one yesterday. It was alive too :D But it ran away before I could catch it
sad.png

I hate these things to begin with, but now I'm disgusted. I'm creeped out even more because for the last few days there has been churning occasionally in my ear! I hope it's just congestion! I dont think I have these monsters in my house. (I hope I don't)

My aunt got an earwig in her ear when they were camping by the pool.. I opened a box and I found an 'Albino' one yesterday. It was alive too :D But it ran away before I could catch it
sad.png
Albino?! Cool... er, I mean GROSS. Too bad you didn't catch it :)

Back
Top Bottom