East Tennessee

I live in Clinton TN. I see no one has posted here recently, but I wanted to make my presents known anyway. I'm looking for some hatching eggs right now if anyone has any locally I would really appreciate a responce!

Eastern Tennessee....*sighs happily*....the Smokies are the most beautiful place on God's green earth....southeast Tennessee is the one of the only two or three places I would ever consider moving. You all are some lucky folks to live in such amazing scenery!

Quote:
Hi Cindy, I'm your neighbor in Clarksville
smile.png
Moved here 15 yaers ago from LI NY.

I live in Clinton TN

We have friends that live in Clinton. I used to work in Oak Ridge.​

Last edited:
Newbie on the board and Newbie chicken/goat/duck owner living in East TN my entire life. Dollyworld to be exact.

Back before Easter, we bought 11 chickens and 2 ducks. We bought 3 more chickens about two weeks ago. Today, we purchased 2 goats.

My kids absolutely love the animals. We are looking to buy a baby cow and maybe a horse for my DD. I guess we are starting a small farm. LOL

kingsport tn here! just moved here at 22 and got a house. wanted to live the retired life lol but still working. i have my rocking chairs and got quite a few chickens which i love to death! God made it possible to put me in paradise!

Back
Top Bottom