Easter Egger Bantam Chicks - Cackle Hatchery

I have the day off tomorrow so I will do updated pictures becasue they have changed like crazy. And no, they are definately fullsize chicks. I hatched some of my own bantams chicks out and they were so small compared to these guys it was laughable. Im bummebr i didnt get bantams like I ordered, but I am happy I got some easter eggers :)

Thanks for the reply and sorry you didn't get littles..

Mine from Cackle vary in size; now almost three weeks old, and some look pretty large!  Mary

I hope I get a bantam size because they charge more for them. I guess we shall see...

Okay guys they are 6 weeks old now and definitely not bantams --

Cute chicks, anyway! I'm still not sure about size with mine, so I'll just have to wait a couple more weeks to decide. Years ago, I ordered standard Brahmas from MMcM, and they sent bantams instead. When it was obvious that the little guys were LITTLE, they offered either a refund, or to send the right chicks. We ended up with a lot of birds that year! As it turned out, loved the bantam Brahmas, and not the standards. Who knew? Mary

We got our chicks yesterday, and our bantam EE looks to be just that. She is small and adorable. While I didn't get our chicks from Cackle, I can upload some pictures of her in reference to another breed.

Back
Top Bottom