Easter Egger club!

These are my 4 EE's!!! I sadly lost one during a day time preditor
rant.gif
If I ever cathch the thing that took her!! They are very very sweet and my daughter named them "The Buddies" They follow her all over and I didn't want to tell her one of them died (she is only 3) so I told her a little girl really wanted one and went to live on a different farm. She was mad at me for giving her away but I think she would have been more hurt if one of her Buddies was killed. I took the next day off of work and bought and surrounded their coop with 2 strands of electirc fence and an extra lock on the door. She was free roming when she was taken but I could risk what ever it was coming back to take anymore. We since then bought 6 more full grown EEs and 4 EE chicks. We love them and BONUS BEAUTIFUL EGGS DAILY!!. They are not the only birds in my flock but they are one of my favorit breeds!

I am currently looking for a Roo so if anyone has one for sale that is willing to ship please let me know He will be going to an excellent home full of love and lots of attention (I have the summers off and me and my 2 daughters are out witht the chickens constantly) double bonus he would have 13 females to himself
Also the stew pot option is off the table at my house
wink.png

PM if you have one available thank you!

I just love seeing all these pictures of all the different colors of EEs. Truly they are a beautiful bird with so many looks to them. Thank you everyone for sharing your pictures. I can't get enough of them.

itstartedwith2, Did you see the pictures of my blue EE? He is 10 weeks old on Sunday and I will have to rehome eventually. He is a real pretty bird at least in my eyes. It's hard to tell what he will look like when he is bigger. I Googled Bancroft from Omaha and it said 1 hr and 29 minutes. I hate to rehome him but am not allowed roosters in the city limits. I have him along with my other chicks for sale on C.L. Let me know what you think?

I love EEs! We have two who are about two years old named Maya and Mica (they're my babies, I love them so much! I love my whole flock but they have a special place in my heart.)

Then we just got three more little babies today! (We actually got five but three are EEs. Last year we sadly lost three of our lovely hens to old age, and mysterious sudden deaths) One of the babies is Arrow and the other two are currently in the naming process. :D (Arrow is on the left in the picture.)

Mica:

And Maya:

Last edited:
itstartedwith2, I have 4 blues and there could be 2 cockerels but I'm not positive about the others except the one you like. I'm not an authority on it but there were two that always fought and he was one of them. Funny thing is since I removed the other one this one hasn't had any fights with any of the others. I'm pretty positive that he is is a cockerel and is just behaving good right now. He's not getting to cocky yet and it's probably because I had him and 7 others separated from my adult chickens. The newbies have only been with the adults for a week or so. I hatched them myself and had them inside until the weather warmed up. They were 8 weeks almost 9 when I let them out and then kept them in another part of the coop so the other chickens could warm up to them. You know how that goes. I'm just wanting to put him in a good home and it sounds like yours would be it. Haven't thought about it a whole lot. Probably around 5 dollars. Thanks

Sswanee48 I would love to pick a time to come up and see your little guys and hopefully take one home! Tuesdays and Thursdays would work for me around 2:30-3? Otherwise I could find a Saturday as well please let me know :)

I love EEs! We have two who are about two years old named Maya and Mica (they're my babies, I love them so much! I love my whole flock but they have a special place in my heart.)

Then we just got three more little babies today! (We actually got five but three are EEs. Last year we sadly lost three of our lovely hens to old age, and mysterious sudden deaths) One of the babies is Arrow and the other two are currently in the naming process. :D (Arrow is on the left in the picture.)

Mica:

And Maya:
You have beautiful birds I love their names! Good luck on your new babies how exciting!!

My Tiger looks like your Maya.

Mica:

And Maya:

Back
Top Bottom