Easter Egger club!

I would keep the cockerel that you like the best. Easter Eggers are like a box of chocolates........... you never know what you're gonna get! So you might as well keep the one you like and see what you get
big_smile.png
lau.gif
I could probably hatch 50 chicks from her and never get one like her...my husband would not be to happy with that!
wink.png

Well, I thought I had Ameraucanas, but turns out they are all Easter eggers. Which
is alright, I just love having the chickens around!! Mom is looking already for a rooster so we can breed our 2 older girls, and perhaps sell some babies, not sure yet. We got our First green egg on the 27th, but I wasn't home, so I got a phone picture message of it. But from my phone it looks like a nice green color. Can't wait to get to see some of the others when I get home. :) I guess I'll show a few pix of my girls:
Louise.

Louise again. I just love her coloring!!

Louise.

The blue-ish colored chick is Mariposa, the Chipmunk is Sorrel, and the back of the blue/white head is HareBell (Bell). And the young Polish, daisy that we got too. :)

Bell. (We were told they were Ameraucanas, and when i posted them on the Ameraucana thread I found out different, but I couldn't be any more happy to have EEs just the same!! :D )

Bell. (Short for Harebell) .

Thelma (Blacker) and Louise on the door... They prefer sitting and roosting when the other girls go outside, because they get pecked at.

Thelma and Louise again.
The last of our little babies, her name is Shy Maiden, (Maiden for short) and she's a brown faced black? We think. LOL. These were taken around the 17th of March, maybe a little sooner, so I got word last night that they are almost feathered out!! :D I'm going home this Friday! I also have 2-4 production EE's, lacking poofy cheeks, but they are VERY antisocial so far. Running away peeping. (Little feathered out babes.). I'm excited to be a part of the EE Community, and looking forward to the pretty shelled eggs, and personality of EEs!
smile.png

Last edited:
yes I too am glad there is a club for these funny n sweet birds. most of my flock is now EE with some other breeds in for my roo to breed I hope.

Here is Estelle, one of my six Easter Egger girls! I love EEs....they are so full of personality!
My other girls are Lily, Henrietta, Dolores, Lizzie, and Lola =)

Back
Top Bottom