Easter Egger club!

Anyone with a louder-than-thou EE roo? When I look up something along the lines of "my rooster crows all through the night" more often than not I come across said roo being an Easter Egger. I'm really hoping this is just because he's upset about the rain and not a long term thing. He loves to sing but no one wants to hear his song! -_-

Last edited:
Lol, i had a quieter then ussual roo who was an EE. He got to stay for 1 night because he crowed from 3-6 am outside our window. During the day time if you stood 5 ft from him, his crow was quieter than a dogs sqeeky toy but in the wee hours of the night, wifey said lots of words, some i understood, all meant he's got to go. Lol

He now lives with 4 girls and is his own flock leader for the 1st time in his life, yay!

Anyone with a louder-than-thou EE roo? When I look up something along the lines of "my rooster crows all through the night" more often than not I come across said roo being an Easter Egger. I'm really hoping this is just because he's upset about the rain and not a long term thing. He loves to sing but no one wants to hear his song! -_-

wow that's a beautiful roo!

Fester my EE roo was my loud mouth, but Stumpy my LF Cochin cockerel is close to being louder than him at a lower pitch. Fester starts crowing at 5:20 a.m. and then my other two join in and the crow off and on all day. The neighbors so far just laugh at it, but they watch them like we do!

Fester my EE roo was my loud mouth, but Stumpy my LF Cochin cockerel is close to being louder than him at a lower pitch. Fester starts crowing at 5:20 a.m. and then my other two join in and the crow off and on all day. The neighbors so far just laugh at it, but they watch them like we do!

Love the names!

I omitted a roo! Lurch, EE bantam, 1.5 yrs old. Great roo! I refill nest boxes and he hops in and gets them ready for the girls calling them the entire time.

I omitted a roo! Lurch, EE bantam, 1.5 yrs old. Great roo! I refill nest boxes and he hops in and gets them ready for the girls calling them the entire time.

Now that's a roo worth having! He looks awesome as well. While i know all ee are different, he is a color pattern i haven't seen.

Back
Top Bottom