Easter Egger club!

Can you wing sex these little ones? Or are they too "old"? I also understand that you can only do this with certain breeds as well... correct?

I'm already afraid one might be a roo... unless, they're different types?

IDK...?

I do know, however, that Velcro really loves her little babies!!!

Can you wing sex these little ones? Or are they too "old"? I also understand that you can only do this with certain breeds as well... correct?

IDK...?

Wing sexing requires a very specific set of genetics. Wing sexing is not accurate for the vast majority of chicks.

IDK...?

Totally off topic but i have a chicken that looked just like the yellow one with the brown stripe and now it is one of my coolest looking chickens!

My EES are 5 or 6 weeks(I forgot which) will try to post pics tomorrow
The for sure roo is going to a new home soon...he'll miss his Mama! (And yes they haven't left their mama yet)

[COLOR=0000CD]LOOKS LIKE THE LITTLE BABIES LOVE VELCRO TOO![/COLOR]

I was actually shocked at how quickly she took to them. She wouldn't even let them out from under her for the first day & a half. LOL

It's been such a fun experience... I'll probably end up with 100 chickens now that I know she can do it. Hahahahhaa!!!

I was actually shocked at how quickly she took to them. She wouldn't even let them out from under her for the first day & a half. LOL

It's been such a fun experience... I'll probably end up with 100 chickens now that I know she can do it. Hahahahhaa!!!

That's a good broody hen!

Back
Top Bottom