Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

. 3 wks. Sorry about separate post but I'm struggling with this I phone and posting pics. I know the other two are roosters because the combs are big and red plus they are huge compared to the other 3.
Your other 2 cockerels must be older than these three chicks, then. You can usually tell by the comb at 5-6 weeks, sometimes earlier sometimes later. Same for some feather patterns. I think you will need to wait a bit longer before you can be sure on these little cuties. Sending girly pullet thoughts your way!
fl.gif

Kian, it's too early for anything but a guess. They don't have enough feathers yet to see the patterning on the one and the two white ones will either get dark red on their wing bows or they won't and you'll be waiting a while to say with any degree of certainty.

I agree. Sending girly pullet wishes your way also!
fl.gif

Your other 2 cockerels must be older than these three chicks, then. You can usually tell by the comb at 5-6 weeks, sometimes earlier sometimes later. Same for some feather patterns. I think you will need to wait a bit longer before you can be sure on these little cuties.  Sending girly pullet thoughts your way!  :fl

No they are the same hatch just the 2 Roos are bigger thicker legs and combs are pink and large.

Back
Top Bottom