Eastern Washington

He's pretty! But not too close to the standard... Small tail compared to body, slightly small comb for the breed, and longish legs. Where did you get him? I'm going to be ordering with the 4-H club from Murray Mcmurray hatchery. I'm going to be using the ones I get for showing, so I want to make sure they are bred to standard! :p

I'm glad to know that he is really friendly! I have read many reviews that say they are really friendly. Did you handle him a lot as a chick or as he was growing up? Or is he just naturally friendly?

Husband just got orders to Lakenheath, so we're moving to England next summer. So much to do, so little time. I have a friend who said she'll take my two remaining hens and integrate them into her flock, so that's good. I'm gonna miss my little clucks.

We're making appointments to get our corgi microchipped and then vaccinated, so we can avoid the quarantine period. Poor neurotic girl would not handle that well. After looking into the costs of quarantining our rabbit, we've come to the decision it would be too expensive, so I'm trying to find a foster home for her. She's an angora and requires shearing, so it's challenging to find someone willing to take that on. At least I know the hens will have a good home.

So much to do! Gah!

Back
Top Bottom