Eastern Washington

If only I could handle more than 3 chickens.....
sad.png

I so miss the chick stage!

I got my chicks from NW Seed and Pet last August. They tried to pass off their EE chicks as Ameraucanas though. Didn't realize what I really had until I got on BYC!

Quote:
Are you on the Washingtonian forum? You might want to get on that one too. There are many people who are hatching out chicks...and there are many from our side of the Mtns. If you choose to get from the feed store - make sure that they are vaccinated. But if you are wanting to buy from a local breeder/raiser, you may want to post on the Washintonian list and see who is in your area...there are quite a few in the Spokane. Rare Feather Farms is in Okanogan.

Good luck.

Quote:
Yeah... good idea... Thanks 4312!

I think I may now want to try and hatch my own chicks! This chicken stuff is cool!
I'll post over there too!

Cheers!

Rickerra -

Did you happen to ask if Aslin-Finch is doing pre-orders or if it's a first come-first serve type deal? I'm still planning on getting mine frm the Aslin-Finch on Newport Highway (since I live near the Costco on the northside of town).

Quote:
Yeah... good idea... Thanks 4312!

I think I may now want to try and hatch my own chicks! This chicken stuff is cool!
I'll post over there too!

Cheers!

I'll have lots of hatching eggs this spring....I only have rare breeds, though...my MIL does have black Australorps (pet quality).
smile.png

Pips -

Yeah, when I went in they told me they weren't taking orders just yet and another gal called and got told that they weren't taking any pre-orders because they got stuck with too many last year. I'm still planning on going in on the 1st to try and pre-order at the same time I'll be getting feeders and such. Just wondered if anyone else had thought to ask.
wink.png

As for them "adding on", I got told they'd special order me anything I wanted but that I had to buy all 25! Since I can only have 3, it'd be a lot of overkill so to speak.

Quote:

Dunno whah hoppen there... anyway, as I was wanting to say...
Man, that is bee yuu tee ful ... I have lived in Wa all my life and have not ventured out of my area. So, to see these gorgeous shots is, well, Eye Opening...
Just gorgeous,
Thanks for sharing them

I lived in Boise for a time, does that allow me in ? We get down that way once or twice a year, gets hotter than blazes down in your neck of the wood.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom