Eastern Washington

Hi from Moses Lake.
frow.gif

Hello from brinnon Washington.
Hello from Spokane and
welcome-byc.gif
!!!

Hello and welcome!

If you're trying to reply to a specific person you should "quote" them. On the computer there is a button on the bottom right of each post that says quote, if you are on your phone there is a speech bubble with "s in it you can click. Then it will let whoever you're talking too know that you messaged them.

THANK YOU. I am new to BYC, and need all of the advice I can get. I think I have got the "quote" thing figure out now. I hope. Thanks again.
smile.png

Me too! Also this platform to post isn't the easiest to use. We all learn together and from each other. Welcome to the group!
I hope I'm doing this right. Again. Thank you. The fog is so thick right now, I am pretty sure the rest of Moses Lake has vanished. We are new to the area, also. My chickens and I are going on a "no more snow" strike. Who's with me?

I hope I'm doing this right. Again. Thank you. The fog is so thick right now, I am pretty sure the rest of Moses Lake has vanished. We are new to the area, also. My chickens and I are going on a "no more snow" strike. Who's with me?
Completely agree! Go away snow!!! (Northern Idaho, but I felt like joining :p)

Just come down to Clarkston, we rarely get snow for long. But the downside is I start my seeds way to early. I love the snow so I can't join the strike, sorry. :(

Back
Top Bottom