Eastern Washington

frow.gif
Hello everyone! Somehow, while being a BYC member for two years, I have totally missed the fact that there was an EASTERN Washington thread! I am in Colville, have a small flock of three Barred Rocks and just got two gold sexlinks for more eggs as well as two Sebrights (cuz I love the way the look.
wink.png
) Does this group do meet-ups? How many are going to the show in Kennwick this weekend?

Last edited:
frow.gif
Hello everyone! Somehow, while being a BYC member for three years, I have totally missed the fact that there was an EASTERN Washington thread! I am in Colville, have a small flock of three Barred Rocks and just got two gold sexlinks for more eggs as well as two Sebrights (cuz I love the way the look.
wink.png
) Does this group do meet-ups? How many are going to the show in Kennwick this weekend?
Hi, nice to get your post. I and 4 others I know of are going. We are exchanging phone numbers so we can find one another there via call or text.

I would like to try and get this group of all of us BYC Eastern Washingtonians active and together. I don't know if there are meet ups but it would be cool to organize one. I have 4 BR in incubator right now from Fred's Hens--I am so excited--love the BR and he has the best!

frow.gif

frow.gif
Hello everyone! Somehow, while being a BYC member for three years, I have totally missed the fact that there was an EASTERN Washington thread! I am in Colville, have a small flock of three Barred Rocks and just got two gold sexlinks for more eggs as well as two Sebrights (cuz I love the way the look.
wink.png
Read the last couple of pages and you'll find out! :p I know myself (and a few members of my 4-H club), Tumbleweed Farms, and pips&peeps are going. fintuckyfarms said they might be going. Are you going to go?

welcome-byc.gif

BTW, are any of you that are going actually entering/showing any birds? (I'm not, just going for the learning experience, and for my friends who are showing!)

Oh, and if any of you would like to exchange #'s with me that haven't already done so, fell free to PM me! :)

Last edited:
Cliker--I am going for the experience as well. I've never been to one. Pips and Peeps is a good quality breeder of Ameracaunas. I'm so happy she's going. I've promised myself I can't buy any more birds--I'm getting overrun with chicks and at least 30 left to hatch in the bators--Lordy!
Ooh, I might be tempted to buy some... NO, I CAN'T!!! XD I just got my spring chicks! Oh, but I love Ameraucanas...!!!
barnie.gif
Only if I can find bantams, then I might not be able to control myself... :p

Read the last couple of pages and you'll find out! :p I know myself (and a few members of my 4-H club), Tumbleweed Farms, and pips&peeps are going. fintuckyfarms said they might be going. Are you going to go?

welcome-byc.gif

BTW, are any of you that are going actually entering/showing any birds? (I'm not, just going for the learning experience, and for my friends who are showing!)

Oh, and if any of you would like to exchange #'s with me that haven't already done so, fell free to PM me! :)
tongue.gif
Reading the older posts is exactly what I was doing... after saying hello.
lol.png
Yes, I am planning to go. Not showing, just learning and drooling LOL

Ooh, I might be tempted to buy some... NO, I CAN'T!!! XD I just got my spring chicks! Oh, but I love Ameraucanas...!!!
barnie.gif
Only if I can find bantams, then I might not be able to control myself... :p
ROFL My wife just told me, very clearly, that I was NOT allowed to bring any new chicks home.
hit.gif

Clicker, I'm so tempted about pips and peeps birds--if she brings some but I have a dozen coming next week, but hey if she has chicks--better than not getting any hatches, Right! Seriously though, I'd love to have a couple of serema chicks just for fun. Do you think any will be there for sale?
I don't know, it says that there is a Serama show, so if there is a show specifically for Seramas, it means there will be a lot of Seramas, which means some for sale? :p I love how may brain works logic into everything! XD

If there is Seramas for sale, I actually might be able to get a couple because they are so small! :p

Back
Top Bottom