Eastern Washington

@jennabug
I can't decide whether to thank you or curse you T^T they're so adorable...I was actually going to tell you how beautiful your new silkieXmarans are....and this is how you end up with 50 chickens

Hahaha! I know how that goes (that's how I ended up with a Silkie). Funny you should mention the silkie/maran crosses. My little grey one started crowing this morning, so he's gotta go. I was going to post an updated photo of him tonight. He's free.
yippiechickie.gif

Aww I'm kind of sorry for you lol but I bet he sounds so cute. I don't think Ive heard a silkie crow. My friend's Americauna hens sqeal constantly though lol

People in the other Wa thread mentioned a meetup. That would be fun if there were enough people interested.

Littleredwagon, I have not been on BYC in forever, but a very good friend of mine says you are looking for seramas. I just happen to raise them. :) I am on FB as Teresa Cutrell or you can send me a text or phone call at 5094291895. I am in Omak. I have 5 active breeding pens going right now. Few lawn art, few to butcher and babies will be coming on soon. I sell pets for $20 and show quality for $50. If you go looking for me on FB, I have my serama cock bird, Bruce, as my "icon".

- Teresa

Well if enough of you guys wanted to do a meetup, we could easily meet at a halfway point and have pizza or something. I'd be happy to call ahead and arrange for a chicken friendly zone so we could bring buddies or trades and not have to rush or leave them in the car :) just a thought.

One of my chicks is a rooster, started crowing already at about 2 months old! He's free, as I can't keep roosters in the city limits. He's half Cuckoo Maran (I think) and half Silkie. Please let me know if you'd like to take him.
I got someone to take him.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom