Eastern Washington

The red comb is really suspicious for only being 3 months. If the tail pic is also Layla then I would say that is a rooster. I was thinking she was closer to 5
months. There is a thread called "what breed or gender is this" that can probably help more.

Nope I'm wrong they are older. I get all the young ones hatch dates mixed up. They are four months. Layla's Comb and waddles just came in good last week. Her comb is quite pink but Frank's was in n and bright red at two days old lol not that soi but it felt like it. Thanks for the info! I only posted because was asked to.

They are just too cute. Mine are exploring too, they're hopping up about 2 feet to perch on the edge of their brooder when the screenlid comes off.

Sweet! I'm trying to figure out how much longer it will be before my chicks stop hiding under mama. I'm going to order a heat lamp to supplement the heater I have running for them. Their feathers are coming in beautifully though.

Sweet! I'm trying to figure out how much longer it will be before my chicks stop hiding under mama. I'm going to order a heat lamp to supplement the heater I have running for them. Their feathers are coming in beautifully though.

That's awesome. Some of mine ore so colorful but it makes me afraid that they are roosters.

If anyone is interested I have some chickens for sale. All were hatched this spring. I will be moving thought I would offer here before posting on CL.

I have two buff brahma hens and a roo. $25 each or all three for $70

Blue laced red wyandotte I have 6 hens and several roos $25 each or two hens and a roo for $70

Blue french copper marans I have 4 hens and 1 roo $25 each or all 5 for $110

If anyone is interested I have some chickens for sale. All were hatched this spring. I will be moving thought I would offer here before posting on CL. I have two buff brahma hens and a roo. $25 each or all three for $70 Blue laced red wyandotte I have 6 hens and several roos $25 each or two hens and a roo for $70 Blue french copper marans I have 4 hens and 1 roo $25 each or all 5 for $110
beautiful birds... I wish it wasnt the holidays

Back
Top Bottom