Eastern Washington

If anyone is interested I have some chickens for sale. All were hatched this spring. I will be moving thought I would offer here before posting on CL. I have two buff brahma hens and a roo. $25 each or all three for $70 Blue laced red wyandotte I have 6 hens and several roos $25 each or two hens and a roo for $70 Blue french copper marans I have 4 hens and 1 roo $25 each or all 5 for $110
do you still have the blue French copper marans

Anyone know of any 'local' hatcheries? I am looking for a few different breeds and I don't want to order 15 or 25. Between last Fall's horrible wind storm and a neighbor's dog, I am down to 5 hens. I would like a couple of fun ones. :)

Anyone know of any 'local' hatcheries?  I am looking for a few different breeds and I don't want to order 15 or 25.  Between last Fall's horrible wind storm and a neighbor's dog, I am down to 5 hens.  I would like a couple of fun ones.  :)
. I was looking for hatcheries a few months ago and pulled some up around the Tri cities. They didn't have websites so I'm thinking they don't sell chicks. I could be wrong though.

Anyone know of any 'local' hatcheries? I am looking for a few different breeds and I don't want to order 15 or 25. Between last Fall's horrible wind storm and a neighbor's dog, I am down to 5 hens. I would like a couple of fun ones. :)

I'm not a hatchery, but I'm hatching out White Ameraucana's right now. They should be up to the SOP. I've got 4 set to hatch this week. I would have more, but my neighbor's dog got the only other male I was going to breed (and now his partner is missing.... but I think she just went hiding and broody). I'm northern Idaho but might be able to have someone meet you in Cheney or somewhere between us, if interested.

Back
Top Bottom