Good morning all!
Hello Heather

good morning
trash day, need to get it out before seven, back later
frow.gif
Hi John

Good morning!
Hello Dax

He sally. I hatch in styrofoam incubator but I also have something else I bought that is digital with fan. I use additional thermostats. The thing is that here in Florida we get cold at night and hot during the day. It affected my temperature. I ended up putting both bators in a closet to control its temp. Yet for two weeks it was crazy. Lol. I'll get the hang of it, I guess
you need a fan AND If you seriously wish to control temp flux I would replace the thermostat in the bator with a wafer thermostat. Heck I can leave my cooler lid open an inch and it still will hold temps over night.
0.jpg

0.jpg

Adding Fans and Thermostats

IMPORTANCE OF FANS and HOW TO ADD ONE to your STYRO! post #58100
MORE DETAILS ADDING FANS & THERMOSTATS (Click to hide)
6" 240 cfm DUCT FAN for cabinets all sizes click HERE
THERMOSTATS/TEMP CONTROLLERS: *Also see Incubator Accessories and Parts Above
  • Temperature Controller Thermostat Control Switch Unit 1 Relay Output with Sensor CLICK HERE
  • STC-1000 Digital Temp.Controller w/Sensor AC110V Install/Wiring Diagrams post #63789
  • How a wafer Thermostat Works Click HERE & HERE
  • Hot water heater Thermostats, Must get drilled Watch Video HERE & See CoolerBATOR
HEATING ELEMENTS: *Also see Incubator Accessories and Parts Above
I dont have eggs anyways, I only get two a day and yesterday zippo from them. I need little wood eggs swear must be egg eating!

Anyone Whittle me baby serama eggs?
lau.gif
YOU? Have no eggs?
I have no large flock anymore, if you remember most have been sold. And now there is molt and cold and dark

Banti I set some eggs, some are three weeks old so I doubt I will get anything from them, or be able to regulate humidity correct in such a mixed bunch, I put serama and polish in just for giggles
You're creating hatching issues before you start.
No you think?
hmm.png

I don't get what makes up the turning mechanism or isn't it mechanized?
its not motorized no, its a tilt by hand
Gosh yuns all so talkable tonight
th.gif
Quote:
Paddler will love reading that post of mineS muwahhahhahhaaa
I did like it. I'm from MO. Some parts of the state have outstandable grammar and creative wordsmiths.
th.gif

lol it was funny, I recieved a message from a online store that said

WATCHA WAITING FOR, DONCHA know the SALE STARTS NOW???????
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom