EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Good news  good luck CH

:yesss:

ach du gut!!

baby girlzzzzzzz  SNOW!!  it didnt even lay here!!

Good Luck Ralphie!! 

Very pretty eggies!!!  did you keep any chickens you hatched from us?

Awesome image!!! @BantyChooks
  Dont think we have guniea candles Dan, keep posting and we can make a full post of these types candles at specific days!!  Thank you and good luck!!

Dan are you on FB?  there is a great page I would show you should u be on there.  if interested msg me,  its a vet site

yer awesome Momma!  hugs and goodmornin

:D

@Sally Sunshine in my wanderings online Schlecht Hatchery was about the cheapest for CX, I know nothing about them though.
Dunlap Hatchery actually has CX hatching eggs .95 cents ea and $14 shipping on first dz, $3 doz after that. Dunlap is the only place I've seen that doesn't charge more for eggs than they do live chicks and only one I've seen offer a good variety of hatching eggs.
I don't understand that, unless they figure you want them you'll pay.

@Sally Sunshine in my wanderings online Schlecht Hatchery was about the cheapest for CX, I know nothing about them though.
Dunlap Hatchery actually has CX hatching eggs .95 cents ea and $14 shipping on first dz, $3 doz after that. Dunlap is the only place I've seen that doesn't charge more for eggs than they do live chicks and only one I've seen offer a good variety of hatching eggs.
I don't understand that, unless they figure you want them you'll pay.
hmmm eggs intersting, I will look them up! thank you Les!!

Quote: very lovely!!

Last hatch OE Marans and Cuckoo marans OE blue Marans OE

Reminder I am getting tons of these eggs right now! and hens are under a BCM ROO

took these to post them for sale lol

Is the light string for the brooder idea in the notes?
What size/wattage?
@Pensmaster

Not sure Dax, Peter is tester of strings
wink.png

Dax if you want the OE or a mix of what I can get for you for three days and send message me please! No old lady is NOT laying yet ugggg but the crele are, I think I am sending some to Jess though first.

Back
Top Bottom