EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hi Caps, Banti, and Abi.

How is Duckling doing?

Chaos, do you have any gender guesses yet?

I am behind you in the pacing Banti, as am waiting for first candle. It is frustrating like waiting for water to boil.
Waiting for first candle takes 2 weeks, 14-18 or 14-25 seem to vanish, and the last four days take more time than the last half decade seemed to take.

Hi Caps, Banti, and Abi.

How is Duckling doing?

I am behind you in the pacing Banti, as am waiting for first candle. It is frustrating like waiting for water to boil.

Oh I've got lots of guesses
big_smile.png
None of them really stand out yet though but it's possible I might have a trio.

Goodness, just how many times have you and Duckling watched that?
We watch it three times a day! Then even she is tired of it.

Hi Caps, Banti, and Abi.

How is Duckling doing?

She is better, thank you. She built a snowman yesterday. Actually, the body got too big for me to lift, so we have 1 1/3 snowpeople. The finished one is obviously male. Duckling stuck a second carrot in, and it wasn't a nose.

She is better, thank you. She built a snowman yesterday. Actually, the body got too big for me to lift, so we have 1 1/3 snowpeople. The finished one is obviously male. Duckling stuck a second carrot in, and it wasn't a nose.

I am still cracking up over the snowman :lau

I saw the pictures.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom