EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

OH KAJ!!! Imma come steal her!!!! she and Harmony would be the cutest sisters EVA!!

yer so silly, I so need to laugh lately thanks!

is that all?
lau.gif
is that us dollars?
Hahaha - Abbie would be quite happy to live on your farm. LOL As long as she *has* a farm, she's a happy girl.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1137467/educational-incubation-hatching-w-sally-sunshine-hosts-bantychooks-and-more/47930#post_18297328 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
It is all done by the phone! So no smile would help!

The second company wanted 1100$ and refused to reduce the price

The second one, AIG, started with 900$ and settled on 750$.

A good deal in my HO.

a good deal it is then.   Why can you not meet up with agents?

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1137467/educational-incubation-hatching-w-sally-sunshine-hosts-bantychooks-and-more/47930#post_18297333 layout=inline] 

[/CONTENTEMBED]
:hit So sorry! 

imma so sorry for dem babies!!  I called and left message and emailed them!! I hope they get back to me soon!

You can, but they are always higher!
This phone insurance company cut down the agent commissions.

Thanks everybody! I am having a good day mentally. My hand/wrist/arm is the same. The pain is easier when I stay focused on the good. I loved seeing the morel. Bill and I were on our first "official" date up north (after a year of going back and forth) He said he looked out he bathroom window and saw me picking morels and the sun was shining down through the trees on my hair and that I looked like an angel in my hoodie and yoga pants and he said that was the "moment" he new he loved me
love.gif
Nice readback this morning and a great way to star the day
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom