EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

GOOD MONDAY MORNING, AND HAPPY MAY DAY!

Good morning, Abi!

Good morning Abi. I got second in the coffee lineup?
ya.gif
Congratulations! Good morning Banti sweets!

am in Day 9 and tossed out 10 eggs tonight. Most we clears but some were blood rings and one had a floating air cell (not shipped, from my own birds). So I am down to 27 in the incubator.

I would not do this Candling and throwing early makes no sense to me unless you need the room in the incubator. At day 9 there is too much chance to misread the candling. I am in complete agreement with the toss the leaking and stinking egg crowd.

I would not do this  Candling and throwing early makes no sense to me unless you need the room in the incubator. At day 9   there is too much chance to misread the candling.   I am in complete agreement with the toss the leaking and stinking egg crowd.

I can't smell real well, so I missed the exploding egg I had until it went boom.... That's why I usually toss dead ones as soon as I'm sure. Wish they made an egg smeller. :lol:

They do, God made it, it is between your eyes and a tad lower, just above your mouth..

:he

:gig Touché.

Morning all,,,Sorry, I missed that this morning..

I have a painful wood tick bite today, and Banty is refusing to come kiss it, to make it all better.....

I haven't even sent the message to you refusing your request, silly.

Back
Top Bottom