EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I assume computers have been around as long as you also...... I don't remember when the wet wipes came along, but I know it was long after our kids. They would have been nice when they were young.
Haven't computers been around since the 50's? The old room filled ones? That'd be my mom's time.

Do you have "wet one" wipes in the States? They've been around for at least 45 years. Gee...I wish I coulda invested in that company. Darn!

Just came in from collecting.

20170704_140501.jpg

And hydro's in the yard checking the green poles?

I gots to go put a fence around the pole so the chickies don't eat what they treated the pole with.:rolleyes:

Haven't computers been around since the 50's? The old room filled ones? That'd be my mom's time.

Do you have "wet one" wipes in the States? They've been around for at least 45 years. Gee...I wish I coulda invested in that company. Darn!
I ran an IBM "Big Blue", a mainframe computer that would more than fill a large 3-story house, in 1966, and it wasn't brand new then. PCs came well after that.

Don't trust wiki on everything.
http://www.madehow.com/Volume-6/Baby-Wipes.html

I believe page 2 is where it says the technology was not around until the late 70s.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom