EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hi Peeps! :hugs I feel like crap but am trying to make the most out of the day. It was perfect out when I sat in the garage-not to hot or cold and if you would believe it some of my worst pain is from a breeze! so I sat in my chair and decided to eat my lunch in there and watch all the birds. Breadeater (she gets her name from exactly that (lav orp who gets away with a lot cause she escape a predator attack) decided that she did not like Fritos and decided to hop up and try to steal my sandwich :mad::thAnd that is the highlight of my day. :love Hope all is well with everyone!

I'm always cold... but then, this headache and sudden body aches are making me think that I'm freezing because I'm getting sick :/

I hope you're not sick long.

That's what my hubby has right now. A bad headache and he doesn't feel well.

I hope he gets over it quickly.

Hi Peeps! :hugs I feel like crap but am trying to make the most out of the day. It was perfect out when I sat in the garage-not to hot or cold and if you would believe it some of my worst pain is from a breeze! so I sat in my chair and decided to eat my lunch in there and watch all the birds. Breadeater (she gets her name from exactly that (lav orp who gets away with a lot cause she escape a predator attack) decided that she did not like Fritos and decided to hop up and try to steal my sandwich :mad::thAnd that is the highlight of my day. :love Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi Mel!

Hi Mel.

Back
Top Bottom