EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Bobby comes home.. anxious to prep for the hell storm. He is rebuilding the carborator on our crippled generator and motor mouth connie says... get this $@%$@%$@%$@ rooster someone dumped in our yard out of the tree! He looks at me with crooked eyes and sweat on his nose about to drip and says. GRAB THE #!@$@&$#&#^ cage!!!
With grease and gasoline all over him and salty sweat in his eyes, he hops up on the porch/deck hand railing and grabs the roo like Michael Jordan and stuffs it into the wire cage.
NEVER MESS WITH A MAN ON A MISSION!
I chased that son of a chicken all day and grumpy butt snagged and bagged the mite infested bird that some jerk dumped into our farm in 5 seconds.
He made tim allen sounds and said cook din din and stay off BYC.. the nerve of some people.. I stuck food and vitamins & electrolytes in with the litle.________.. I am not a monster.
Made manwich sloppy joes with our berkshire sausage for the croc
hunting grouch..
He caught my white whale after all.
View attachment 1129763 View attachment 1129764 View attachment 1129766
THIS SUCKER IS MEAN! My roos are all teddy bears compared to this fella. He hurt a couple of combs on my range boys yesterday. My feet hurt from running around breaking up fights and trying to catch this gift from some idiot driving by.
Fixing to put him in one of our unused breeding houses in a little bit. Waiting for the rain to stop or at least let up a little.

THIS SUCKER IS MEAN! My roos are all teddy bears compared to this fella. He hurt a couple of combs on my range boys yesterday. My feet hurt from running around breaking up fights and trying to catch this gift from some idiot driving by.
Fixing to put him in one of our unused breeding houses in a little bit. Waiting for the rain to stop or at least let up a little.
I'd have to hug him nice and tight...possibly around the neck? evillaugh.gif

Awwwwww....poor guy. (By that I mean the rooster) :lau He needs a hug. View attachment 1129797
And the NERVE of your husband even attempting to tell you to avoid us. Tsk tsk. :p
We'll have to sic Kiki on Bob to tssssssst him good. Do you fish? You need a lovely extendable fish net to catch the delinquent chickens. :clap
:lau:love

Back
Top Bottom