EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

truck repair.jpg

I skimmed a few posts, and have a few responses.
@kwhites634 I didn't look at the number of strings. I just ordered what I was told to. :oops:
I hope it's worth the money.
@BantyChooks I'm afraid of cows because they are big and clumsy. I don't mind them when they are calves, minis or behind a fence. I just don't want to be standing next to a full sized cow. Even if they are laying down.

I'll admit I haven't looked...but the farm is a century + old. It's terribly old looking stuff coming out of the box. The boxes at my grandparents farm were from 1960s and it looks brand new compared to this stuff. This is ancient. I feel safest leaving it for the electrician...he has to come out to wire in other farm related stuff.;) :clap
Paper wrapped wire is very dangerous as is some of the old plastic from years ago. Rats and other vermin love to eat the paper causing shorts.

It would be expensive to change out all that copper but you will be much safer

Paper wrapped wire is very dangerous as is some of the old plastic from years ago. Rats and other vermin love to eat the paper causing shorts.

It would be expensive to change out all that copper but you will be much safer
It's just a small garage. It wouldn't take much for him to do it.

The FIL rewired the old barn about 15 years ago. There are no plug ins...so I'd like some put in there as well. There's about 2-3 days worth of things here for him to do. The machine shed still needs to be wired. ;)

Back
Top Bottom