EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I was thinking in a basket on your head. Or one of your infamous GIANT hats.

I think the gas causes them to lay eggs & why rotten eggs smell like sulfer ... Anybody buying this theory???

Get a sturdy pole & hang a human from it. That'll get 'em going!

Speaking from my own experiences, you must be your own pole of strength & your own savoir. In other words, when horrible people damage you, only YOU can save YOU! Use the pain they've inflicted on you to turn yourself into a firery-ball-of-fierce. If they don't like it, good! :hugsI'm always just a pm away if you ever need encouragement.

Remember, women are Angels. When someone breaks our wings, we fly on brooms. We're very versatile that way!

The Thompson Twins? Careful Connie, you're showing your age. :lau

Me too... I'm not sure how I got saddled with that job
:eek::wee:lau:eek::th

I believe that's probably a good thing. That it was just one. :clap:woot
Current one is it being too hot...waited too long this morning. I gave up on the machete & tried pulling a large section of downed tree with the 4wheeler that's currently a 2wheeler 'til I get $1,000 I don't need. Tree's still there, awaiting judicious application of a chainsaw. Too hot for that, too. Need gas for the saw, too. By the time I get back with gas tomorrow & load up the cart with the saws, gas & oil, log chain, etc., it'll probably be too hot again. I'll have to check next week's schedule & pray for rain.

Are the wires wrapped with paper? That is wire from before 1940 or so...
I'll admit I haven't looked...but the farm is a century + old. It's terribly old looking stuff coming out of the box. The boxes at my grandparents farm were from 1960s and it looks brand new compared to this stuff. This is ancient. I feel safest leaving it for the electrician...he has to come out to wire in other farm related stuff.;) :clap

Current one is it being too hot...waited too long this morning. I gave up on the machete & tried pulling a large section of downed tree with the 4wheeler that's currently a 2wheeler 'til I get $1,000 I don't need. Tree's still there, awaiting judicious application of a chainsaw. Too hot for that, too. Need gas for the saw, too. By the time I get back with gas tomorrow & load up the cart with the saws, gas & oil, log chain, etc., it'll probably be too hot again. I'll have to check next week's schedule & pray for rain.
All you've done is tire both you and me out. :th I feel like I should go to bed after all that work. You have no neighbors with a tractor and bucket...or a hay mower?

Back
Top Bottom