EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Its a neurological disease that results from the injury. If they ca't get it in remisission, it can spread to the whole body including organs. so far just my hands and arms, shoulders and chest wall-thats why this appointment is so important. please say prayers :love
Don't worry; the whole back seat will be full of prayers for you :fl:hugs:hugs:love:love

HI all!!!

Any of you want to come over and help me regulate my humidity..

If anything hatches on the 16th it will be a miracle.

Also I have a stinker in there, I can't find. I need to borrow someones nose to find it...Or candle..I so hate to candle

Trade you a week of sunshine for a week of rain. :lau
61 going to 95 today.
Gave the hen another egg last night.
How long has she been sitting?
When it starts that cool here, it usually doesn't get above the mid 80s. If it is in the mid 90s here, it rarely drops below 80 at night.
That all goes out the window when a big front moves through.
Its a neurological disease that results from the injury. If they ca't get it in remisission, it can spread to the whole body including organs. so far just my hands and arms, shoulders and chest wall-thats why this appointment is so important. please say prayers :love
Prayers and good vibes coming your way.

12image002.jpg

10image001.jpg

HI all!!!

Also I have a stinker in there, I can't find. I need to borrow someones nose to find it...Or candle..I so hate to candle

Find it quick!!!

I don't freak about humidity as long as weight loss is close and then just turn it way up at hatching.

Oh no oh no oh no.... Prayers coming. :hugs

HI all!!!

I'm cooking 16 this trip; I'll also be surprised if any hatch. It might help if I knew how old they all are. I found 2 hidden stashes of eggs; over a dozen total. I put them all in the incubator, just out of curiosity. It's all set up out in the new building. Temp's held steady from the beginning; RH is all over the map. Wanted to see if I could successfully incubate out there; I think I have my answer. If anything hatches, it should be around the 15th.

Back
Top Bottom