EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

הרוצה להתעלות אל יחפור בור לחברו אלא יבנה גבעה לעצמו":)

"אם אני אני כי אני אני, ואם אתה אתה כי אתה אתה - אזי אני אני, ואתה אתה. אבל אם אני אני, כי אתה אתה, ואם אתה אתה, כי אני אני, אזי אני לא אני, ואתה לא אתה." ~ הרבי מקוצק

FIRST!!!! lol:yesss:

SO, I accidentally dropped an egg last week while turning them and cracked it pretty good. :eek: In a blind panic and because I don't own nailpolish I slapped a piece of ducktape cut to size on the egg. It cover about 1/4 of the egg. Now I'm feeling foolish cause I have no idea how that chick is going to hatch! Should I just wait till day 19 and then peel it off as carefully as I can?!? Ugh. Why didn't I think that through better?!:thHaha, I'm blaming it on "baby ate my brain".

In different news I just stuck 24 more eggs in my incubator:oops: :highfive:

Finally decent enough weather to go fill the waterer and I was able to order some supplies for making a new winter cape and some lotion for the baby. Hope everyone's having a good Thursday!
Good morning. You are almost there :wee
So is hubby ready for the chicken chores? I pray that you have a quick and easy labor with safety for you both. Have you made any soap lately?

awwww that reminded me of @Ur-ur-ur-urrr Joey ever come back and touch base?
You remembered! Good morning, Sunshine!!! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

I've been awfully busy this year with work and tending to my reds. I've got a nice crop of young ones coming along, and anxiously looking forward to spring when I start pairing them up to create the next generation. I can't wait to hear the incubators firing up again!!! Much love to all my peeps here!!!!!!!!!!!

You remembered! Good morning, Sunshine!!! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

I've been awfully busy this year with work and tending to my reds. I've got a nice crop of young ones coming along, and anxiously looking forward to spring when I start pairing them up to create the next generation. I can't wait to hear the incubators firing up again!!! Much love to all my peeps here!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey!! :hugs :frow

Back
Top Bottom