EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I’m using a Brinsea 20 now, and though it does less eggs at a time it’s done nothing to help the chicken math situation as I’d hoped it would.
I think the wafer was defective. I should have sent it back but needed it right away so I didn’t. Super hard to keep adjusted.
Do they sell just the thermostats for those? I like my incubator, just needing a better thermostat.

Yep. they were butchered last week.
I got my tongue tie fixed after 32 years of having issues with it!! :O

Today is W's 4th birthday! I officially have a 14, 7, 4, and 2 year old, and Ollie is 2.5 months old!

My husband's birthday's this weekend and our 12th wedding anniv, ;o it's going by fast

he's a bit of an over achiever

Happy birthday W and to your husband, and Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

What's a tongue tie?

Happy birthday W and to your husband, and Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

What's a tongue tie?
A tongue or lip tie is when there's a piece of extra flesh, or skin (it's genetic, runs in families) that restrict motion of the lip or tongue.

Mine causes tension headaches, I couldn't talk properly with out slurring. my L's came out more like Shhhluring instead of slurring LOL I finally had a dentist cut it.

A tongue or lip tie is when there's a piece of extra flesh, or skin (it's genetic, runs in families) that restrict motion of the lip or tongue.

Mine causes tension headaches, I couldn't talk properly with out slurring. my L's came out more like Shhhluring instead of slurring LOL I finally had a dentist cut it.

:thumbsup

D15D6574-3624-4979-86AD-333E0EF6874E.jpeg
CDC115BC-DFBB-47C1-9F10-62EEAFF0214C.jpeg D435FAE2-73AC-4912-8672-E8303A927414.jpeg Good morning! I’m almost done hatching.. -cough-
The two polish are gorgeous! The bantam Cochins came right after them. I lowered the humidity quite a bit and all 12 hatched . And a lil silkie serama. Up to my eye balls in chicks and I love it

Attachments

• 8B9EBEA2-47C5-4156-ACF1-93D0A0EABFEC.jpeg
    8B9EBEA2-47C5-4156-ACF1-93D0A0EABFEC.jpeg
    360.1 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom