Egg Hatching Incubation Calendar

SunsetHomestead

Chirping
Apr 9, 2020
Hi all. I made an incubation chart on Excel so I can print it out and cross off each day. If you want me to email it to you, let me know and I'll try my best. That way you can customize it for yourself like change the wording, change the candling day, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200429-083525_Excel.jpg
    Screenshot_20200429-083525_Excel.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 129
I have a question. I ordered 2 sets of fertile eggs and one set got lost. I placed the first set in the incubator on Tuesday then the second set showed up 2 days later. Can I still place them in the same incubator?

I have a question. I ordered 2 sets of fertile eggs and one set got lost. I placed the first set in the incubator on Tuesday then the second set showed up 2 days later. Can I still place them in the same incubator?
Yup. Lockdown all of them on day 18 for the older ones. Staggered hatches are not ideal, but they can easily be done.

Absolutely! I occasionally hatch eggs for others and it works out fine. They collect from their own chickens for a few weeks and I put them in the incubator when they give them too me. I'll add some of my own eggs to the incubator at a later date and still have a good hatch rate. I suggest write with a pencil on the eggs to know whats what and don't turn them after the 18th day.

Last edited:
Hi all. I made an incubation chart on Excel so I can print it out and cross off each day. If you want me to email it to you, let me know and I'll try my best. That way you can customize it for yourself like change the wording, change the candling day, etc.
can I have a copy,still searching for bantam or any eggs!

So cute. Any chance you're still emailing these out? Do you just have a chicken one or other poultries?

Back
Top Bottom