eggs developing

da1goth2

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 19, 2014
wales
I wrote a post about first eggs being fertile the other day but i can't find it anyhow. Anyway today i candled the two eggs i put in my home made incubator 6 days ago and i can confirm that they are fertile, i see veins for sure :) yay im so happy, atleast i know eggbert is doing his job well now lol. I don't expect them to hatch though as my incubator i made isn't great, and i only put two eggs in there. I hope they do hatch though.

That's great news - btw, here is your original post on the matter https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/914813/are-first-eggs-fertile -- it is easy to find your posts/threads by using the tools attached to your user name at the top right corner of the screen (under the "my profile" button) Hover over your name and you'll see a drop down appear where you can select "threads I started" or "all my posts" to easily see a list of threads you started or posts you have made in any thread.

Thanks, i was wondering how to find them lol, do u know how i put a profile picture up by any chance? It's just i can't for the life of me find how to do it.

Hi guys,
No one knows any Tuxedo/pied and other various button quail breeders in Australia that sell and post fertile eggs?
If so Contact me on my mobile
Cheers.

I wrote a post about first eggs being fertile the other day but i can't find it anyhow. Anyway today i candled the two eggs i put in my home made incubator 6 days ago and i can confirm that they are fertile, i see veins for sure
smile.png
yay im so happy, atleast i know eggbert is doing his job well now lol. I don't expect them to hatch though as my incubator i made isn't great, and i only put two eggs in there. I hope they do hatch though.

They're developing, thats a good sign...the incubator is doing something right.

Back
Top Bottom