Eggs in Michigan?

I'm looking too. Just got a bader and want to try a few mutt eggs to make sure I know what I'm doing....... Not too many people around have a rooster with their hens anymore..... By the way, I live in the Thumb

eric

hey duckman,
i am about 2 1/2 hours from you, do you have any mallard ducklings?
am looking for some for moms pond.
i could come pick up.

Hi everyone- I have no idea where you can get hatching eggs. Tractor Supply has chicks...there is a house on Telegraph, right around Carleton that has a sign out that says, "Fresh Eggs"..but I don't know if they are fertile or not.

WHat you could do is call the 4-H clubs and ask...also I heard that MSU sells hatching eggs. You can try calling them.
Good luck. I ordered all of mine online.
smile.png

I sell hatching eggs. $18. for a dozen eggs, that includes priority shipping.

I have the following adult birds in my flock :::
**Standard Hens~ Buff Orps, Australorps, Chanteclers, Blue & Black Cochins, BLRWyandottes, GLWyandotte, Lt Brahma, EE's
**St Roo's~ Black Cochin, Blue Lace Red Wyandotte, Blue Orpington

** Banty Roo's ~ Silkies, Birchen Cochin, Salmon Faverolle, self blue D'Uccle
**Banty Hens~ Silkies, Salmon Faverolle, Black and Blue Cochin, Silver Laced Cochin, Partridge Cochin , Millie Game hen, buff game hen & self blue D'Uccles

My birds are running together so you could get pure or you could get a mix of the above. I am getting a lot of blues at the moment.

I also have pure runner duck eggs.

If you do a search on my posts, I've posted a lot of pics recently.

Julie
smile.png

I live in Barry Co. and could get you a few too, if you still need them.

Pekin Duck
Buff Orp, Americana, Isa Brown x, Cochin x

Last edited:
I am looking for silkies mainly. I have 3 hens 3 roosters and 7 silkie chicks right now.

Back
Top Bottom