Eggs Lost in Mail

So sorry about your eggs and hoping you still have a good hatch!:hugs Glad there were no cracks!
Between Elsa passing through yesterday and a couple of things on our schedule, I asked to have my eggs delayed a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to your Hatch-a-long thread😀

So sorry about your eggs and hoping you still have a good hatch!:hugs Glad there were no cracks!
Between Elsa passing through yesterday and a couple of things on our schedule, I asked to have my eggs delayed a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to your Hatch-a-long thread😀
Tag me when you get/hatch yours! (If you don't mind)

I can't wait to compare notes, lol.

The eggs I got are SUPER pretty.

IMG_20210709_165406712.jpg

I'm planning on letting them sit for a full 24 hours out of the incubator, then leave the turner off for the first 2 days, then turn them sparingly until day 7 at least. I'll reevaluate then and see how the air cells are doing.

The problem is the shells are so dark that I can hardly see the air cells 😭. On the 5 that I could see for sure, they were all detatched, but not completely at least. VERY wobbly tho.

Good news is no cracks of any sort! 😊 I'm honestly surprised!
Good luck hun i had 6 ayam w8th detached air sacks and non made it so this time i drove 110 mile round trip to make sure they were safe n sound as possable before putting in incubator. I candled at day 7 with the new ones and its looking 3 to 4 o7t of the 6 have developed but im going to wait till day 10 before i give up on the others

Good luck hun i had 6 ayam w8th detached air sacks and non made it so this time i drove 110 mile round trip to make sure they were safe n sound as possable before putting in incubator. I candled at day 7 with the new ones and its looking 3 to 4 o7t of the 6 have developed but im going to wait till day 10 before i give up on the others
Good luck with the new batch! I hope it goes well.

I'm definitely worried about a total loss, but if even 1 makes it I can be happy. Hoping for at least 3, but I'm only cautiously optimistic. I know shipped eggs are often a gamble

Back
Top Bottom