EMERGENCY! PLEASE HELP ME/ SICK DUCK

Get some VetRx and Nutridrench. Follow the directions on the back of the bottle for the VetRx. For the Nutri-Drench, put 1cc down her throat daily. Please keep her in a clean, warm, and dry area separated from other birds where food and clean water are within reach. Offer her mealworms and healthy treats to motivate her to eat. If things do not improve, please take her to an Avian vet. She is a life with feelings, emotions, love, kindness, and a will to live. I will be praying for her an you!

Amazon has tons of them but that would take days and days to get. Nothing much here. Small village in country. Walgreens is the only pharmacy. A Walmart is about 22 miles away but I don't think they have it. Seems like there are for sale online, but trying to see if we can get one locally...

Get some VetRx and Nutridrench. Follow the directions on the back of the bottle for the VetRx. For the Nutri-Drench, put 1cc down her throat daily. Please keep her in a clean, warm, and dry area separated from other birds where food and clean water are within reach. Offer her mealworms and healthy treats to motivate her to eat. If things do not improve, please take her to an Avian vet. She is a life with feelings, emotions, love, kindness, and a will to live. I will be praying for her an you!
We already have VetRx and Nutri-Drench. We are slowly giving her the Nutri-Drench drop by drop and will several times today. No evidence of a respiratory or contagious disease so we had her separated this AM but on advice here she is back with her 2 buddies in the brooder now. Brooder is clean, water is clean, food is dry. It's warm. We put some apple cider vinegar in their water. We gave her mashed peas mixed with nutritional yeast and warm water this AM. She ate a little of that, which she normally loves. She pooped one watery poop after that. She has not eaten since then. No other poops yet either. We have tried more peas, but she won't eat that or her food. She has drunk a bit of water several times.
No avian vet here and we have no way to go far, or to pay for that. I wish we did.

Par for the course---Our tractor supply does not have any syringes in stock. It says 'ship to store'. They said they do not keep that in stock. We have a small syringe we've used to directly give med or food to a sick hen but there is no tube. No place anywhere near here that has aquarium supplies/tube.

Par for the course---Our tractor supply does not have any syringes in stock. It says 'ship to store'. They said they do not keep that in stock. We have a small syringe we've used to directly give med or food to a sick hen but there is no tube. No place anywhere near here that has aquarium supplies/tube.
Do they any of have these?

do you have any tubing that is used for people's oxygen tanks... or do you have any neighbors on oxygen that have that kind of tubing.? they always have extra . thats what i used when i tube fed a runner duck

Back
Top Bottom