Emu Breeders in Ga?

Atlchick

Songster
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
Grayson, GA
Anybody know of emu breeders in Georgia? We live NE of Atlanta, and are looking for breeders within 2-3 hours.
Also interested in the cost of eggs across the country. And how difficult are they to hatch in a 'bator?

Last edited:
If you find one close to you please let me know if you dont mind. I am in NE Alabama and am wanting them so bad. But have only found them out west or lower Florida.
Thanks
Rita

there are a few exotic auctions neer you guys they sell them. i can get the names of them if you want. one is in miss. , and one in alabama. i used to be a chicken trader down there. the one in miss. is three angles i cant remember the one in alabama but if you lookup three angles they will tell you the others name.

I know of a little place south of Atlanta called Baker's Emu Nest. Real nice folks, they sell mostly chicks, not sure if they have any for sale right now.

Thank you. So I need to wait until spring, I was looking to get one about 6mos old. I have peacocks that I have been raising and they are very fragile until 6 mos. so was hoping to avoid the fragile part with any other bird. But I will gladly buy a baby if that is what I can get. I just love birds. Please playback in spring and let me k is if you have any for sale.

Back
Top Bottom