Eureka California Earthquake ....

Yall do know that almost every future movie that has came out in the last 20 years as said something about the great LA earthquake of 2010. Theres also a bible code prediction of it.... Not that I care. Im well clear.

Quote:
...Hurricanes give you a couple days choice! Stay or pack and go North to a hotel. Tornadoes and Quakes are not that nice.

I have lived here in CA all my life. There have been 2 earthquakes in SoCal in 48 years that caused alot of damage, and 2 or 3 in NorCal. Tornados happen way to often for my liking. And they ALWAYS leave damage behind. So I will stick with the earth moving under my feet and the rest of you all can have the sky come a tumblin down.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Exactly. I'm not the sort who can sit in a storm shelter wondering if this is it. Quakes are fast, boom then by the time you realize what it is, it's over. I lived in SF suring the 89 quake, saw what comes down, it's not pretty but it's not often one does damage like that.

Quote:
...Hurricanes give you a couple days choice! Stay or pack and go North to a hotel. Tornadoes and Quakes are not that nice.

There are some pretty tall trees around my house, hurricane force winds would scare me way more than a little ole earthquake. Heck, I think they're kinda fun, like going on a rollercoaster ride every once in a while.

Quote:

There are some pretty tall trees around my house, hurricane force winds would scare me way more than a little ole earthquake. Heck, I think they're kinda fun, like going on a rollercoaster ride every once in a while.

The California cows call it a foot massage.

Happy and blessed to report that our daughter is fine!!!! Big PTL! Yes indeedy!

Thanks for all the good vibes and prayers.........

Bargain glad you spoke with her. It was not a bad one so I felt confident she was fine now I am glad to know it.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom