Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
This is what I used to use. Tide, the power. For some reason they won't like that. I put it around all my corners after about a week I put it around the outside of the house. It worked. Good luck getting rid of them.

I seemed to be getting a little thin on the top of my head. Don't know why, grandmother was 1/2 indian and had thick jet black hair until the day she died. Not me.
he.gif

Quote:
still raining here today . bummer when I have to shovek out all pens! bleah:)

ewwwwwwwww that must stink
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
still raining here today . bummer when I have to shovek out all pens! bleah:)

sickbyc.gif

yeah it does-but when they are done-Im in the pens all day because they smell so nice and clean and I play with all my babaies :) well worth it! 7 pens here I go!

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

yeah it does-but when they are done-Im in the pens all day because they smell so nice and clean and I play with all my babaies :) well worth it! 7 pens here I go!

ya.gif
I see the town your in. If I can find my map I will see how far away you are. Do you or will you still have some silkie chicks to sell?
I can't find your town.
sad.png
Are you on the map? I will look another way. LOL

Last edited:
Quote:

ya.gif
I see the town your in. If I can find my map I will see how far away you are. Do you or will you still have some silkie chicks to sell?
I can't find your town.
sad.png
Are you on the map? I will look another way. LOL

yup we are on the maps-try Saranac Lake or Lake Placid those little towns are very close to me 20 minutes and such. PA is like 8 or more hours away:-( Are you heading to NY?

What kind of eggs are you setting?

I had a wonderful weekend. My Mom, Sister and I went on a little mini vacation. We live in northern Missouri and my sister had to attend a funeral in the boothill, so we went on over to Memphis and spent a few days. Took a river boat cruise, went to the Hard Rock Cafe and to the zoo to see the pandas! I think I love pandas more than my own children! lol Came home to a clean house and my son's room remodeled! (Did daughter's last week). How was your weekend?

Hi everyone!
frow.gif
I took my grandkids to a parade and a carnival this weekend. I only have internet during the day. At night and on the weekends I am internetless!
hit.gif
I sure miss everyone on the weekends! I can't wait to see what all I've missed!!!
caf.gif
We need to keep this thread going! I love it!!!

Charmed--sounded like you had a great weekend too. I am usually only on during the day too. Much too busy and slow internet at home, so I don't even try!

sonew--Good luck with your hatch! I have made myself put away the bators! I don't need any more birds! haha

Quote:
Are you kidding? I've put the bator away twice and have been sworn off by DH poor awesome man! I am selling 4 hens and a silkie this weekend so he feels a litle btter about the eggs-thats and he LOVESSSS BABY chicks-its all the $ going towards feed that kills him..cant blame him-

Im at work all day during the week and hardly have time to go on to BYC but Im so addicted I cant help it-alwasy looking for a great deal!

Back
Top Bottom