Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

I surf BYC at work as well. The people on here are so much more fun to talk to than my co-workers!
wink.png
I am kinda dragging this morning, need more caffeine!

Our chickens are actually my 16 year old son's. He decided to raise them about a year ago as his FFA project. So, he mostly takes care of them and sells the eggs for feed money. We have helped him out, but he has worked very hard to build up the flock on his own. The ducks, goose, guineas and goats he leaves to me. It has really turned into a family project with all our animals!

They may come around, give them a few of their own to take care of and maybe they will enjoy it more. If we didn't all pitch in, it would take us forever to get all the feeding done. Especially this summer when we are all 4 rarely at home together! It has become a little easier since I don't have to bottle feed both goats, but the littlest one still needs it. And they both still love lots of attention! I am thinking I want some peacocks next!

Quote:
good idea lol

Add me as a member
ya.gif
i'm not popular at all never had anyone miss me when i'm not here or welcome me when i come back
gig.gif

Me neither, wouldn't it be nice to be missed tho? Add me to the NBP club, PLEASE????
ya.gif

I just had knee surgery Friday, so for the last few days BYC has kept me from total boredom. Not so sure my husband likes it tho. I won a set of eggs then bought two more dozen last night, LOL. I knew he shouldn't have put that bator away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Add me as a member
ya.gif
i'm not popular at all never had anyone miss me when i'm not here or welcome me when i come back
gig.gif

Me neither, wouldn't it be nice to be missed tho? Add me to the NBP club, PLEASE????
ya.gif

Come on in and join us! How are you doing today?

Well, surgery doesn't sound like fun at all, but at least it gives you more time to be on BYC! And the eggs, well, they are just bonus!
jumpy.gif

I am doing pretty good. A little bored right now, but at work, so trying to keep busy. At least the weather has cooled down here for a while. We went from tons of rain, 100 degree weather and now it is in the low 80s this week. Last week it was so miserable it was all I could do to haul myself out of the house, this week I am ready to tackle the world!
wee.gif

Quote:
you changed your avatar!!! Nifty chicken gave me a a GFM name now too! sweet!

Awwwww im so jelous lol jks

Good Morning everyone! Good to see everyone is having a pretty good day so far.

You're right Michelle, the weather is so much better than last week. I'm thinking about going out to mow in a little bit. Maybe I won't melt today!!

Natalie..good to hear you are doing Ok after your surgery. Hope you continue to do good~
big_smile.png

Quote:
Good Morning Charmed! It is so beautiful here, I just want to go out on a picture adventure or something. Not stuck in an office! I may just leave early and enjoy the day (or at least go to the park for lunch)!

Quote:
Good Morning Charmed! It is so beautiful here, I just want to go out on a picture adventure or something. Not stuck in an office! I may just leave early and enjoy the day (or at least go to the park for lunch)!

Hello Everyone and it's Hot and Dry here have to work in the mornings or evenings we really need some rain.
So Glad it's nice where everyone else is
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom