Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Guess What??!!!

wee.gif
The shoes are here!! Woooooeeee thank you chickenchick!!! Thanks for your number, I will give you a buzz sometime soon!

I explained to DH and he thought that was so cute. Also jealous that you guys still have your Pamida!

Yikes on the $5 shipping, I will make that up to ya somehow
wink.png
have to find a way!

I still have cabin fever majorly. I am not even sleeping well. I hate when it gets like that.
My DH and kids bought me a RotoZip for Christmas, it was exactly what I wanted. I was so excited. I am hoping to make some wooden cut-out signs, and maybe even sandblasted.
So yesterday I was able to cut out my first prototype shape out of cardboard. I am hoping it works, and I can branch out to making other shapes, hopefully chickens and ducks also. And dog breeds. Things I enjoy. That helped a bit, it is giving me something to work on.
I need to decide on what types of wood I will try. Barnsiding for sure, maybe cedar? I am looking for something that could be hung inside or outside.

Off to read, I am way behind!!

wee.gif

Hi there Michelle! I am still cabin-feverish badly. I am hoping tomorrow or the next day, I can take the kids to see Avatar, maybe out to eat, and pick up a few things we need. That will get us out of here for a good part of the day. I hate to the spend the money, but everyone is saying to watch Avatar on the Imax screen or you will miss the best part of the movie.

How is your evening??

Quote:
That sounds like some neat projects you have planned. I am not very crafty at all!
I also know what you mean about cabin fever. I am in bad need of sunshine! They are saying we may actually have thunderstorms tonight! And rain rain rain.

Quote:
I agree, I can't imagine Avatar being as good on tv as it was on the big screen. First movie I ever watched with the 3D glasses and it was so cool!

Just got finished cutting up another entire deer and it took HOURS!! No time for the treadmill but I guess standing at the sink and counter for EVER counts as something. My back is killing me. We are going to grind it up tomorrow and make sausage. Fixing to head out to Walmart now to get the seasonings for it.

I know everyone else, cept for banti that is, is prolly asleep by now so hope yall all have a good night!

Back
Top Bottom